Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Blogging

Hello space monsters. Tis almost 3am on the 25th and I am wide awake from the Kahlua & coffee I had hours ago. I have been quite busy in the kitchen this week. I have upgraded to five, six rounds at the table. Wow! ...soft drizzle outside, cool breeze and peaceful quiet, (and a little snoring in the room...) LOL! This is my kind of night.

2010 is around the corner, and I'm wishing for a fabulous year. I guess my way of motivating myself to have a good year is to wish... so I can remember what it is I want. I'll be returning to school this January, which I'm super excited about! Yay! That will most definitely start the year off right.

Oh, and speaking of learning- I reunited with my most favorite voice teacher- on FB! Everyone is on it, I swear! Man, music really makes me feel like my whole life makes sense... because of it, I feel like I can do just about anything. I have some ideas already. :o

So peeps, if you ever feel discouraged, if you ever feel discouraged--- (especially during holidays), think about the things that you love to do, and the people in your life that mean the most to you, and know that whatever it is you are feeling, it will get better.

Just focus on all the things you can be thankful for. Everyone has at least one thing they can be thankful for. That'll lift your spirits instantly. Learn to fall in love with life and see where that takes you!

P.S. Sending our special elves lots of warm and fuzzy love (& their mothers), even if we don't get to see one another. :)

xoxo
Lady Paisley signing off and wishing everyone a fantastic Hawaiian winter!!! Good night y'all & aloha~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

blessed day of Christ love miss lady paisley! give thanks sis for inspiring hope and graditude this holaday season! I'm so happy for you that you're going back to school! 2010 is looking like its gonna be some year huh? wishing and praying all the very best for you & Jahseph... more life, more love, more fiyah!
p.s I was up to 3am too! lol! wrapping and wrapping because I always wait until the last minute.. :)

Lady Paisley said...

Sending FAT ass smooches to you dearest darlingest sister ;P