Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4:00 School Blog

Huuuuuuuuurgh........ (Stretch) I'm at the campus center computer lab, just got done with studying. Been doing this since 10:30am and I still have so much to go. It's week three and I have just figured out my preferred study style for my one class (Anthropology 215). I'm listening to these people (who are working the computer desk) try to battle out their viewpoints, while trying to justify why they want to exercise their dominance. How annoying!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeez.

On a more interesting thought, I will be leaving this campus soon... To what? Not sure, but I know that I wanna take these dang glasses off, cause it's hurting my brain. My computer crashed. Glad that Dar was able to take the important stuff from it before it did so. Okay, still not interesting-- okay more arguing from the peanut gallery! Ahhhhhhhhhh I can't take it anymore. I gotta get outta here. Sorry, see you next time.

No comments: